Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ben Carson disarms the lib ladies of The View - Thomas Lifson



by Thomas Lifson

I could be wrong, but I suspect that the good doctor picked up quite a few more supporters, and opened even more minds among the viewership with his appearance yesterday.

Ben Carson, out promoting his new book and making numerous TV appearances, ventured into hostile territory on the ABC daytime chatfest The View.  With his mild manner, calm voice, and earnest demeanor, in my opinion he disarmed the liberals there.  They threw abortion, birth control, evolution, and other progressive bogeymen at him, and he parried these thrusts with charm.

Rather than describe what happened, I will embed four excerpts below.  Judge for yourself.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that the good doctor picked up quite a few more supporters, and opened even more minds among the viewership with his appearance yesterday.










Thomas Lifson

Source: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/ben_carson_disarms_the_lib_ladies_of_emthe_viewem.html

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment